You can visit our website without revealing any personal information.
We capture non-personal information for analysis of visitor statistics.
- This may include:
- - Number of unique visits
- - Where our visitors have come from
- - Which search terms our visitors used to find our site
- - Which browsers our visitors used
- - Which other website are using our files
- - Erroneous page requests
We use this information within the Club to better understand how visitors use our website, and to assess any changes or improvements required.
The information collected is used solely by the Club Management Committee and the Trustees, and is not shared with any third party.
Online Entry Pages
These pages are used for non-league meetings hosted by Tonbridge AC at the Tonbridge School Sports Centre track. Google Forms are used to capture personal information for each meeting as follows:
- - Athlete's name
- - Club name
- - Contact email address
- - Athlete's age group
This information is used by the meeting manager only to:
- - compile start lists of athlete names, age groups and clubs, which may be displayed during the meeting
- - generate results which may be displayed during the meeting, submitted to Power of 10 (https://www.thepowerof10.info/) and displayed on the Tonbridge AC website
Information collected for entry purposes is not retained by the Club and deleted from Google Forms after the meeting.
Date of Last Update: May 2018